Friday, November 28, 2008

So very thankful..

I know I've been slacking on the blog. I apologize. Life's been hectic, in good ways and not so good ways but we're hanging in there.


We had a very Happy Thanksgiving yesterday and we hope our friends and family did as well. It hasn't been the easiest year and I'm glad that we were able to relax and have a wonderful family day. At lunch we decided to say what we were thankful for, Gabriella did as well. I'm hoping it'll become a tradition.

  • I am so very thankful for Ricky and Gabriella. Family means the world to me and they are wonderful. I don't know what I would do without them.
  • I'm thankful for my extended family as well. It was the first time in a few years that we weren't able to join even part of them at my parents house and that was sad. But we used our web cams and were able to say hello to everyone and wish them a Happy Thanksgiving! Gabriella thought that was pretty cool.
  • I'm thankful for my friends. I don't have many close ones, but the ones I do have help get me through the hard times.
  • I'm thankful that in a little over a month Ricky goes to shore duty. I'm so excited for 3 years of Ricky being at home. It's been a long run so far and I think we earned this break.

I hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving! Here are a few pictures of Gabriella to update you all :)


Here is our family on Halloween. We had a great time with our friends even though I was sick with a fever (what's new is my attitude about that. One of us always sick on a holiday).


Gabriella on Thanksgiving. I don't know where she found the shower cap. It's from a hotel visit (Nana and Gaga maybe?). She thought it was pretty cool though.



Gabriella and Daddy watching Charlotte's Web yesterday. I was finishing up the dishes and found them like this. They are the loves of my life!



Our Christmas tree (and our beautiful Gabriella). It's been up for a few weeks now. Gabby and Daddy got so excited they decided it had to go up! I couldn't argue with their excitement.

No comments: