Wednesday, October 22, 2008

It's been awhile..

It's been awhile and this isn't going to be a full blog. I apologize for that. Short version of what has been going on is that life got in the way. My dad's been sick but he's getting the help he needs and is getting better. It's been a rough month or so but our family came together in an amazing way. I have to say my daughter is amazing. During very bad times she brought a smile to all faces (or so I thought so, anyone can correct me if I'm wrong). My husband who came home and had missed a lot of things became the amazing support he always is. I'm so glad that we are SO close to shore duty. We are just over 2 months away.


We are very excited for the holidays this year. I believe the Clifton Family is going to stay in CT but that's okay. We have our wonderful new webcams and we're making use of them to see the rest of the family. Gabriella's going to be a butterfly/fairy/princess (pretty dress with wings :) ) for Halloween. Nana made the costume and it is adorable! Take a look:
I happen to think she's quite adorable, but I am biased.
I guess that's it for now, at least it's some sort of an update. I'll try to get more up to date soon.

No comments: