Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A Meme (about Sara)

Looks like I've been tagged by many people to do this meme, so I'm turning the tables and throwing in some info about myself. Just a heads up, I don't think I have 8 people to tag at the end since anyone who reads this blog has already done this. But if you haven't, please feel free to go for it! (Note after trying to complete this.. I may not have 8 answers for everything, but I tried).



8 things I am passionate about:
-My husband
-My daughter
-My family
-My friends
-Education
-Photography (I'm not very good at it, but I like to capture the memories).
-My faith
-Supporting the military



8 books I've read and enjoyed:
-My Sister's Keeper
-Nineteen Minutes
-The Lovely Bones
-The Notebook
-The Other Boleyn Girl
-The Stephanie Plum series (by Janet Evanovich)
-Queen of Babble series
-Size 12 is not fat and the series


8 words/phrases that I say often:
-I love you (Ricky or Gabriella)
-Yes sweetie, daddy's still at work.
-Are you serious?
-I'm not surprised.
-FREEZE, Gabby.
-I'm not kidding!
-SHHHHHHHH!
-What are the nice words that go with that?




8 things I want to do before I die:
-See my children graduate college
-See my grandchildren be born (if it's mean to be)
-Own a dream home
-Learn the ins and outs of photography.
-Have a fulfilling job and still be there for my family (maybe while at home?)
-Go on an amazing vacation with my husband.
-Get into great shape, and learn to stay there, while indulge every once in awhile.
-Renew my wedding vows (after spending multiple anniversaries-aka the actual date as well as years-with my husband, even one would be great).



8 things I've learned in life:
-Everything happens for a reason, even if it isn't apparent right away.
-Our parents are/were right. Just like we are right as parents (isn't that annoying?).
-Don't be afraid to take a risk.
-You're never too old to learn.
-There's nothing compared to the love to and from your child.
-Patience is a virtue (and I should try to gain some).
-Enjoy the little things in life, don't let them pass you by.
-A sleeping baby can be a rarity, enjoy it while you can :)


8 places I want to see:
-New York City (more than just a train/plane stop)
-Hawaii
-Disney World
-Scotland
-Italy
-Paris



8 things I currently want/need:
-My back to get better so I can stop spending my days sitting down.
-Ice cream.. and chinese food. See why I need to stop sitting down?
-A full nights sleep.
-To get back on track with my weight watchers/workout (or at least some activity) routine
-Some new clothes for the fall
-A new laptop, or to stop knocking this one over (if I lose all my pictures I'm going to be quite upset).
-A part time daycare/preschool for Gabriella
-A cleaning fairy to come get my house in order.. on a regular basis please.

No comments: