Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas festivities continue!

We've been very busy the past few days. On Friday we went to the base tree lighting. It was very cold but we dressed in all of our winter clothing and had a great time! Here are some pictures:




Ricky may have scared some kids, but he sure was warm! That's what he wears when he's at work and cold. It worked well that night too.

The next morning we had Breakfast With Santa on base. The morning started out rough. Our alarm didn't go off (as Ricky said, good thing I have insomnia and wake up too early), we got stuck at the red light by our house, realized we had forgotten the tickets (came back and got them since the light was STILL red), and then I got stopped driving on base. Ricky had JUST said to me to be careful of my speed when the cop stopped me. It wasn't for speeding though, but apparently for following a car too closely. The cop asked me if I was in a hurry to get somewhere and I said yes, to breakfast with Santa. He had to hold back his laughter as he looked in the car at Gabriella. I can guarantee I gave that cop an amusing morning. He just gave me my things back and told me to have a good morning.

Anyways, here are a bunch of pictures! Our friends Lesa and Kylie were there too. We were able to see Santa, go bowling, decorate gingerbread cookies. We had a great time!




We are enjoying our holiday season and we hope all of our friends and families are too!

No comments: