Friday, January 26, 2007

Don't mess with a girl and her TP!


Gabriella is into standing and climbing. This includes anything and everything in sight. She's constantly standing up next to the couch and loveseat and trying to climb up. Thankfully she can't yet, but she did manage to climb onto this big pack of toilet paper. It's been sitting in the hallway (I have yet to put it away, oops!) and the other day I saw her standing next to it, then laying down on it. She gets the most determined look on her face when she does it. Well by the time I grabbed the camera and went to take a picture she had slid off. As you can see in the picture, clearly she wasn't impressed that Mommy had interrupted her climbing adventure just to take a silly picture. What was I thinking? I call this her "Daddy face." So remember, don't mess with a girl and her toilet paper!

No comments: